12 December 2008

2008 in Review

I shamelessly stole this list from Robyn because I thought it was a pretty comprehensive review of last year. Feel free to steal it from me.

1. Where did you begin 2008?
with the singles group from Sovereign Grace church madly sprinting up and down Main Street finding items for a scavenger hunt. That was definitely the most exercise I had all year.

2. What was your status by Valentines Day?
single. (I won't be in 2009, though!)

3. Were you in school anytime this year?
No. I was planning on it, but God changed my direction.

4. Did you have to go to the hospital?
I haven't been in a hospital since I was born!

5. Did you have any encounters with the police?
Nope. Another year with a perfect driving record!

6. Where did you go on vacation?
Cleveland, Cleveland, Detroit, Cleveland

7. What did you purchase that was over $100?
New glasses.

8. Did you know anybody who got married?
Rachel and Anthony

9. Did you know anybody who passed away?
No

10. Did you move anywhere?
By the end of the year, I will have moved, but just around the corner (of the house) to the front apartment.

11. What sporting events did you attend?
Just watched them on TV.

12. What concerts/shows did you go to?
Wicked!, Third Day (sort of), Casting Crowns, Steven Curtis Chapman, Pirates of Penzance, and Trans-Siberian Orchestra

13. Describe your birthday.
My friends took me out to Moe's and then we went and saw Wall-e.

14. What is the ONE thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
Got a boyfriend!!

15. What have been your favorite moments?
The big things, obviously, such as Wicked!, Anthony and Rach's wedding, and Cedar Point, but also the little things like growing closer to those in my community group, getting to know Dan, and also every Sunday, when I get to go to church. And overall, learning to depend more on the Spirit as He works in my life. I think He's grown me a lot this year.

16. Any new additions to your family?
Not this year

17. What was your best month?
July, when I met Dan

18. Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Dan and I go out for coffee!

19. Made new friends?
My whole community group and Dan

20. Favorite Night out?
Both trips to Charleston.

21. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Work, church.

22. Have you lost any friends this year?
Don't think so.

23. Change your hairstyle?
Sort of. I flip it under now instead of out.

24. Have any car accidents?
Nope. Still none.

25. How old did you turn this year?
29. Last year in the 20's!

26. Do you have a New Years resolution?
Um. Eat less, exercise more?

27. Do anything embarrassing?
Don't think so.

28. Buy anything new from eBay?
No.

29. Get married or divorced?
No.

30. Get hit on?
Only in the Berea Wal-Mart!

31. Been snowboarding?
No. I'd probably hurt myself.

32. Did you get sick this year?
I think I had a cold in the spring.

33. Are you happy to see 2008 go?
I like where I'm at in life, so no, I'm not relieved to see the year end, but neither am I wishing it weren't.

34. Been naughty or nice?
Probably a little of both, but hopefully more nice as the Holy Spirit works in me.

35. What are you looking forward to most in 2009?
Getting to know Dan better.

No comments: