White Chili Cheese Dip
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 1 lb Velveeta Queso Blanco cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans medium Rotel diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can chili with beans
- Layer bottom of Crock-Pot with half of the browned beef, then layer of sliced Velveeta, then the rest of beef, then Rotel tomatoes, more sliced Velveeta, then layer the can of chili, then the last of Velveeta.
- Cook on low for about 2 hours or until top layer of cheese is soft, stir and cook 20 more minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.